English and Greek licensed teacher with experience in school and preschool children, as well as in specialized teaching in adults.
Education and experience
Licensed English Teacher with Diploma of TESOL (Teaching English as a Second Language). My level of English both in terms of language use, and in terms of pronunciation is excellent because of my long involvement with the English language, and also of my stay in the USA (California) for more than two years.
I have attended seminars and courses:
- for teaching English to children and adults at Oxford University Press:
- Using Authentic Materials at the ESL Classroom
- Published Resources vs Teaching Unplugged
- for teaching English to children and adults at British Council:
- Improving Students’ writing
- Teaching Young Learners
- How Teachers Teach and How Learners Learn
- Developing Reading Skills
- education at the National University of Athens:
- General Teaching Methods
- Special Teaching Methods
- General Psychology
I am attending specialized seminars for certificate and exams preparation at the Hellenic American Union, and seminars on distance learning (on-line teaching) with the aim of continuous information and education in new developments in teaching English.
I can teach students of all levels and ages: from the age of 2 (pre-junior) to adults, either interested in knowledge certification, or wishing to improve their knowledge of the English language for professional purposes (Business English).